6.07.2008

I don't know if it's real envy, maybe a lack of make-up-your-mind-ness, but now that I've got a really nice Inspiron 1525 laptop, I find myself gazing longingly at Apple.com, wondering what life would be like if I had a MacBook instead. That started to happen after I visited the school where my mom teaches and sat down at one of her room's iMac Core Duos, suddenly amazed at one cool feature or the next. First it was the Dashbord; finding all the different ways to access it, then it was GarageBand! But I really don't know if I'd be happier with a Mac. I don't know if maybe it's all flash... Why do I feel this way?

And then there are the things I feel as if I should be doing: stuff like hand-coding HTML for a proper website, or organizing my room, or writing my extended essay for IB. I'm not actively putting it off, I'm just not devoting any active attention to any one of those, especially deficient in light of the fact that I'd like to have some serious progress completed on one of the above before I reach California within a week. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment